Home Of Teh Yoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10k Exp, 5k Meso, 50 Drop Rate

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You may be wondering...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sozin
YoshiServent
Sozin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-23

You may be wondering... Empty
PostSubject: You may be wondering...   You may be wondering... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:56 am

You all may be wondering "WTF WHAT HAPPENED TO TEH FORMZ" I deleted the posts because 99% of them were spam and more spam. About 60% of the spam was Blake, and the other 40% is from arn0, and trav. I don't have anything against you guys, I just have alot against spam. So lets start this out right, no spam and no 1 word or 3 word posts... this is a forum for a reason, not a chatroom. If I get my mod powers taken away from this oh well... I wanted to clean this up because it needed it.
Back to top Go down
Krispycorn
Slime
Krispycorn

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: You may be wondering...   You may be wondering... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:56 am

When I read this, and then looked at your avatar all i could think was, "ITS THE DEVIL!! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!"

=P
Back to top Go down
Fusion
YoshiServent
Fusion

Male Number of posts : 37
Humor : Why did the chicken cross the road? Because chickens can't fly! LOLOLOLOLOL
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: You may be wondering...   You may be wondering... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:02 pm

I agree, It needed to be done. I was sick of seeing people saying "lol" as their post. Maybe this will stop the spam.
Back to top Go down
Blake
YoshiSoldier
Blake

Male Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Gaming
Humor : Lol i got alot
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: You may be wondering...   You may be wondering... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:37 am

Ok Sozin thanxs i understand
Back to top Go down
https://yoshims.forumakers.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You may be wondering...   You may be wondering... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You may be wondering...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home Of Teh Yoshi :: General :: Yoshi Discussion-
Jump to: