10k Exp, 5k Meso, 50 Drop Rate
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 You may be wondering...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sozin
YoshiServent
Sozin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: You may be wondering...   Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:56 am

You all may be wondering "WTF WHAT HAPPENED TO TEH FORMZ" I deleted the posts because 99% of them were spam and more spam. About 60% of the spam was Blake, and the other 40% is from arn0, and trav. I don't have anything against you guys, I just have alot against spam. So lets start this out right, no spam and no 1 word or 3 word posts... this is a forum for a reason, not a chatroom. If I get my mod powers taken away from this oh well... I wanted to clean this up because it needed it.

_________________
GM Sozin of YoshiMS
If you need me in game, my IGN will be Sozin

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krispycorn
Slime
Krispycorn

Male Number of posts : 14
Age : 25
Location : Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: You may be wondering...   Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:56 am

When I read this, and then looked at your avatar all i could think was, "ITS THE DEVIL!! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!"

=P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fusion
YoshiServent
Fusion

Male Number of posts : 37
Age : 28
Location : In another castle.
Humor : Why did the chicken cross the road? Because chickens can't fly! LOLOLOLOLOL
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: You may be wondering...   Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:02 pm

I agree, It needed to be done. I was sick of seeing people saying "lol" as their post. Maybe this will stop the spam.

_________________


"Now you'll know the meaning of fear"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blake
YoshiSoldier
Blake

Male Number of posts : 72
Age : 25
Location : SomeWhere on Yoshi Island
Job/hobbies : Gaming
Humor : Lol i got alot
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: You may be wondering...   Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:37 am

Ok Sozin thanxs i understand
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yoshims.forumakers.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: You may be wondering...   

Back to top Go down
 
You may be wondering...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home Of Teh Yoshi :: General :: Yoshi Discussion-
Jump to: