Home Of Teh Yoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10k Exp, 5k Meso, 50 Drop Rate

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightshift GMs

Go down 
+11
[WeLove]Notorious
Kyousou
xThooWii
KawaiiZ
HawkEye
Sozin
Arn0
gervis7
Fusion
vulcanslayer
Kisamitsu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kisamitsu
Yoshi Knight
Kisamitsu

Male Number of posts : 104
Humor : Random jappaneese stuff Lolz
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Nightshift GMs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightshift GMs   Nightshift GMs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:19 pm

vulcanslayer wrote:
ok cool, ill definately have to try lol XD hopefully my good comp will be fixed by then, the internal power source died T_T
hey at least that can be fixed within time private servers are blocked on my good computer and i dont feel like unblocking cuz password is like 30 some letters long and dont feel like serching for it and unblocking so i play on my other 2 computers :]
Back to top Go down
vulcanslayer
Slime
vulcanslayer

Male Number of posts : 19
Job/hobbies : skating, korean, japanese, chinese.
Humor : haha thats funny
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Nightshift GMs   Nightshift GMs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:33 pm

yeah but 85% of private servers dont work on my working comp, so im worried this one might not :/ but they all work on my good comp
Back to top Go down
Fusion
YoshiServent
Fusion

Male Number of posts : 37
Humor : Why did the chicken cross the road? Because chickens can't fly! LOLOLOLOLOL
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Nightshift GMs   Nightshift GMs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:16 pm

iVantage wrote:
fusion what part of PA do you live in? i live in Connellsville its in the SouthWest region

Luzerne County North East
Back to top Go down
kaname

kaname

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Nightshift GMs   Nightshift GMs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:17 am

lol hey guys havent been on for a while so just browsing the forums. and im in hawaii and im like on 24/7 soo if you are considering adding another gm to the group im always open =]
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Nightshift GMs   Nightshift GMs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:22 am

This would be a gooid idea but i think this topic is already covered
Back to top Go down
kaname

kaname

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Nightshift GMs   Nightshift GMs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:35 am

Liam wrote:
lol yea i guess so its just wishful thinking on my part ^^.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Nightshift GMs   Nightshift GMs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:38 am

kaname wrote:
Liam wrote:
lol yea i guess so its just wishful thinking on my part ^^.
Lol
Back to top Go down
Born2Win
YoshiServent
Born2Win

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Nightshift GMs   Nightshift GMs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:00 am

Lol...we got GMs that dont think very straight >.> How bout a damn Auto-Ban system, huh? That way there will be no hackers ever! And most Auto-Bans are IP Bans. Trust me I should know. You guys might think that by IP banning people we might be losing players. Well guess what, I would rather have one less hacker ruining the server than banning him so he doesnt come back. And maybe we should get a judge or something. The accused hacker would have to act as his own lawyer, but he would have a chance to prove his innocence.
Back to top Go down
Kisamitsu
Yoshi Knight
Kisamitsu

Male Number of posts : 104
Humor : Random jappaneese stuff Lolz

PostSubject: Re: Nightshift GMs   Nightshift GMs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:05 am

Born2Win wrote:
Lol...we got GMs that dont think very straight >.> How bout a damn Auto-Ban system, huh? That way there will be no hackers ever! And most Auto-Bans are IP Bans. Trust me I should know. You guys might think that by IP banning people we might be losing players. Well guess what, I would rather have one less hacker ruining the server than banning him so he doesnt come back. And maybe we should get a judge or something. The accused hacker would have to act as his own lawyer, but he would have a chance to prove his innocence.
We have a in game reborner and people will be able to reborn as much as they wan if we put a autoban script in it comes with damage hack auto ban and it accuses damage hack if over 1 million damage is done
Back to top Go down
Sozin
YoshiServent
Sozin

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Nightshift GMs   Nightshift GMs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:44 am

I'll be a helpful GM unlike the other servers... I will answer questions... and socialize
Back to top Go down
Born2Win
YoshiServent
Born2Win

PostSubject: Re: Nightshift GMs   Nightshift GMs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:56 am

Kisamitsu wrote:
Born2Win wrote:
We have a in game reborner and people will be able to reborn as much as they wan if we put a autoban script in it comes with damage hack auto ban and it accuses damage hack if over 1 million damage is done

Then just turn off the "Damage Hack Auto-Ban" and keep the rest o.O
Back to top Go down
Sozin
YoshiServent
Sozin

PostSubject: Re: Nightshift GMs   Nightshift GMs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:12 am

Wrong wrong wrong wrong WRONG! Even if we take out the damage ban, we will still have innocent people being A/B'ed for Hurrican + Lag. Or even Hurricane + Shadow Partner. Those people will get banned for fast attack.
Back to top Go down
Born2Win
YoshiServent
Born2Win

PostSubject: Re: Nightshift GMs   Nightshift GMs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:55 am

Sozin wrote:
Wrong wrong wrong wrong WRONG! Even if we take out the damage ban, we will still have innocent people being A/B'ed for Hurrican + Lag. Or even Hurricane + Shadow Partner. Those people will get banned for fast attack.

Hmm...how come other servers dont do that? o.O Oh well... Maybe your right! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sozin
YoshiServent
Sozin

PostSubject: Re: Nightshift GMs   Nightshift GMs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:59 am

FinalStory... I used to play there til I got A/B'ed for Hurricane + Lag
Back to top Go down
Born2Win
YoshiServent
Born2Win

PostSubject: Re: Nightshift GMs   Nightshift GMs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:43 pm

Hopefully the server wont lag xD
Back to top Go down
Sozin
YoshiServent
Sozin

PostSubject: Re: Nightshift GMs   Nightshift GMs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:41 am

Regardless if the server lags or not, your connection TO the server could lag and thus causing an innocent A/B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightshift GMs   Nightshift GMs - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightshift GMs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home Of Teh Yoshi :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: