Home Of Teh Yoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10k Exp, 5k Meso, 50 Drop Rate

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More members!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gervis7

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-24

More members! Empty
PostSubject: More members!   More members! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:26 am

I have a suggestion to get more members! When the server comes up, we should put the server on a voting site. Then everyone here can vote for it everyday or so. Then people may be able to see the server and join it! That's how my friend and I found the "server that shalt not be named!" (xD) which led to me finding this!
Back to top Go down
[WeLove]Notorious
Admin
[WeLove]Notorious

Male Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : Yoshi Ms
Humor : LMFAO!
Registration date : 2008-07-22

More members! Empty
PostSubject: More members!   More members! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:31 am

*cough cough* i told you
Back to top Go down
https://yoshims.forumakers.com
Kisamitsu
Yoshi Knight
Kisamitsu

Male Number of posts : 104
Humor : Random jappaneese stuff Lolz
Registration date : 2008-07-23

More members! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More members!   More members! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:56 am

well like most people who have been in alot of servers that go down is mostly because the server gets to the top of a list when it gets to the top more noobs come in and more noobs means the'll probly wanna hack it witch means more work for us GMS(i'm not offical but hoping to get a awnser soon)and most servers that go down are because they were at top of list of votes and Nexon CO found and eleminated
Back to top Go down
Born2Win
YoshiServent
Born2Win

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-25

More members! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More members!   More members! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:47 am

I dont think we have to worry about Nexon because Yoshi isnt accepting donations. Plus, look at all the sh*t servers like DagonMS or SakuraMS that get hundreds/thousands of players yet they lag like hell and they suck so bad! Most people go to the servers that they first see which is usually at the top. My first private server was LocalMS and I used to think it was the best because it was the first one I heard about. After it got shut down, I went looking around and concluded that it was a sh*t server. We need to advertise!
Back to top Go down
Sozin
YoshiServent
Sozin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-23

More members! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More members!   More members! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:46 am

LocalMS was run by a bunch of failures at life...
Back to top Go down
Born2Win
YoshiServent
Born2Win

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-25

More members! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More members!   More members! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:55 am

Sozin wrote:
LocalMS was run by a bunch of failures at life...

Eh...at least they had proper grammar. Plus they made over $1000!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More members! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More members!   More members! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More members!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home Of Teh Yoshi :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: