Home Of Teh Yoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10k Exp, 5k Meso, 50 Drop Rate

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MAKE SOME ART TO POST ON THE WEB!

Go down 
+14
Blake
Arn0
MrAlchmist
illvill
Krispycorn
levisisme
baseball2014
cheat4
Kisamitsu
Puppet121
Fusion
Niminee
Kyousou
[WeLove]Notorious
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blake
YoshiSoldier
Blake

Male Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Gaming
Humor : Lol i got alot
Registration date : 2008-07-25

MAKE SOME ART TO POST ON THE WEB! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE SOME ART TO POST ON THE WEB!   MAKE SOME ART TO POST ON THE WEB! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:26 am

LOl i am not a arstist Lol
Back to top Go down
https://yoshims.forumakers.com/forum.htm
MrAlchmist

MrAlchmist

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: MAKE SOME ART TO POST ON THE WEB!   MAKE SOME ART TO POST ON THE WEB! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:51 am

Blake wrote:
LOl i am not a arstist Lol
sorry for going off topic but, Blake, WE DON'T CARE. Stop putting useless spam all over these forums, even if they are dead or not. It is annoying to see allthe latest posts by you, and they only contain 2~3 words.
Back to top Go down
Sozin
YoshiServent
Sozin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: MAKE SOME ART TO POST ON THE WEB!   MAKE SOME ART TO POST ON THE WEB! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:04 am

Well we did try to contact him and he ignored us. I think it is safe to say that this server is never going to come out and it is a lie. Yea I have the YoshiMS client but it have never connected... ever. Everyone if you are looking for a server to join, come to OpenStory MS. Here is a link to our forums http://openstory.darkbb.com/
We are actually making progress and doing something. How do I know? Because I am helping develop the server and get things started. We should be out very soon. Possibly tonight. If not tonight, then tomorrow. I am one of the GMs there along with Blake, Trav and Arn0. Please join us at OpenStory http://openstory.darkbb.com/ We are actually doing something and are making a real server instead of us having false hopes about this server ever doing anything.

Thanks guys, and goodbye YoshiMS it was fun while it lasted but we all know nothing will ever happen here

-Sozin
Back to top Go down
trav314
YoshiVillager
trav314

Male Number of posts : 52
Job/hobbies : MS, xbox360, life
Humor : your jokes arent funny

PostSubject: Re: MAKE SOME ART TO POST ON THE WEB!   MAKE SOME ART TO POST ON THE WEB! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:19 am

i think sozin speaks the truth.
if you come to openstory, our admins/mods are extremely active. me, blake, and levi are some examples. we are on all freaking day and will be sure to keep you updated.

thanks.
~[GM]trav314 of openstory.
Back to top Go down
Jedibeaver

Jedibeaver

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: MAKE SOME ART TO POST ON THE WEB!   MAKE SOME ART TO POST ON THE WEB! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:59 pm

I'm there... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trav314
YoshiVillager
trav314

Male Number of posts : 52
Job/hobbies : MS, xbox360, life
Humor : your jokes arent funny

PostSubject: Re: MAKE SOME ART TO POST ON THE WEB!   MAKE SOME ART TO POST ON THE WEB! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:46 pm

Jedibeaver wrote:
I'm there... Very Happy

so you ARE from yms lol!
i still dont remember ever seeing you...
Back to top Go down
Jedibeaver

Jedibeaver

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: MAKE SOME ART TO POST ON THE WEB!   MAKE SOME ART TO POST ON THE WEB! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:50 am

Hehe, yeh, I actually hadn't been on YMS for too long, only started not too long ago, it seems they're not making much progress though so I'm heading to OpenStory to see how they go Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAKE SOME ART TO POST ON THE WEB!   MAKE SOME ART TO POST ON THE WEB! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAKE SOME ART TO POST ON THE WEB!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2