Home Of Teh Yoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10k Exp, 5k Meso, 50 Drop Rate

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisamitsu
Yoshi Knight
Kisamitsu

Male Number of posts : 104
Humor : Random jappaneese stuff Lolz
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage Empty
PostSubject: Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage   Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:56 am

I had my brother help me with this one cuz i know nothing of ice lightning o.o;
Level 30-teleport
Level 31-41 cold beam and or Thunderbolt
Level 42-52 cold beam and or thunderbolt
Level 53 Mp eater
Level 54-59 Meditation
Level 60-65 Mp eater
Level 66-70 Teleport(i'm not posting the put extra on this skill anymore because i'm lazy you should be smart enought to read ahead o.o;)

Path of a mage Ice lightning
Level 70-81 ice strike
Level 82 elemental amplifacation
Level 83-88 Spell booster
Level 89-99 Thunder spear
Level 100-110-Composite arrow
Level 111-115 Seal and or elemental amplifacation
Level 116-120 Seal and or elemental amplifacation
Back to top Go down
Born2Win
YoshiServent
Born2Win

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage   Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:51 pm

Uhh...why do we need a skills guide if we're gonna have a skill maxer? And why are you the one that made all the guides?
Back to top Go down
Kisamitsu
Yoshi Knight
Kisamitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage   Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:04 am

Born2Win wrote:
Uhh...why do we need a skills guide if we're gonna have a skill maxer? And why are you the one that made all the guides?
you posted on all of my guides :[ DIE
Back to top Go down
cheat4
YoshiVillager
cheat4

Male Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : sleeping, sleeping, and more sleeping
Humor : whats humor
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage   Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:06 am

*straps him to a post and lights him with a torch*
Back to top Go down
Kisamitsu
Yoshi Knight
Kisamitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage   Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:11 am

cheat4 wrote:
*straps him to a post and lights him with a torch*
tooo barbaric how about i strap him down into a chair and force him to place his fingers into a Joint ripper and rip the nails off his fingers then breack the bones in every single part of his body and watch him squirm >:3
Back to top Go down
cheat4
YoshiVillager
cheat4

PostSubject: Re: Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage   Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:13 am

neah, too complicated..... but i ilke the nails breaking off xD. what about strapping him on a post, rip his nails off, light him with a lighter, and watch him squirm.
Back to top Go down
Kisamitsu
Yoshi Knight
Kisamitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage   Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:17 am

cheat4 wrote:
neah, too complicated..... but i ilke the nails breaking off xD. what about strapping him on a post, rip his nails off, light him with a lighter, and watch him squirm.
HOw about This happens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vw1ir1YtQQ >:3
Back to top Go down
cheat4
YoshiVillager
cheat4

PostSubject: Re: Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage   Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:21 am

WAY TOO SCARY
Back to top Go down
Kisamitsu
Yoshi Knight
Kisamitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage   Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:28 am

cheat4 wrote:
WAY TOO SCARY
thats scary? i was laughing the whole time cuz of the little Gomenosai and i'm sorry all over the screen LOL it ruined that scene and made it funny
Back to top Go down
Sozin
YoshiServent
Sozin

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage   Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:05 am

Well we did try to contact Anthony and he ignored us. I think it is safe to say that this server is never going to come out and it is a lie. Yea I have the YoshiMS client but it have never connected... ever. Everyone if you are looking for a server to join, come to OpenStory MS. Here is a link to our forums http://openstory.darkbb.com/
We are actually making progress and doing something. How do I know? Because I am helping develop the server and get things started. We should be out very soon. Possibly tonight. If not tonight, then tomorrow. I am one of the GMs there along with Blake, Trav and Arn0. Please join us at OpenStory http://openstory.darkbb.com/ We are actually doing something and are making a real server instead of us having false hopes about this server ever doing anything.

Thanks guys, and goodbye YoshiMS it was fun while it lasted but we all know nothing will ever happen here

-Sozin
Back to top Go down
Fusion
YoshiServent
Fusion

Male Number of posts : 37
Humor : Why did the chicken cross the road? Because chickens can't fly! LOLOLOLOLOL
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage   Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:13 am

Sozin wrote:
Well we did try to contact Anthony and he ignored us. I think it is safe to say that this server is never going to come out and it is a lie. Yea I have the YoshiMS client but it have never connected... ever. Everyone if you are looking for a server to join, come to OpenStory MS. Here is a link to our forums http://openstory.darkbb.com/
We are actually making progress and doing something. How do I know? Because I am helping develop the server and get things started. We should be out very soon. Possibly tonight. If not tonight, then tomorrow. I am one of the GMs there along with Blake, Trav and Arn0. Please join us at OpenStory http://openstory.darkbb.com/ We are actually doing something and are making a real server instead of us having false hopes about this server ever doing anything.

Thanks guys, and goodbye YoshiMS it was fun while it lasted but we all know nothing will ever happen here

-Sozin

OH GOD I HAVE NO MOD POWERS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUM!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage   Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice/lightning wizard-Ice/lightning archmage
Page 1 of 1